Monday, October 6, 2014

Dr. Oz: Boost Your Energy in 7 Days !

Step 1: Eat Alkaline Foods to Boost Your Energy Through Your Kidneys
Alkaline foods, such as fruits, veggies, nuts, seeds and grains flow through your system more quickly and easily than nonalkaline foods, which include processed foods, meat and dairy. The nonalkaline foods you eat promote acid in your body that the kidneys have to work hard to get rid of.
Step 2: Use Sprouts to Boost Vitamins and Minerals in Your Body
Step 3: Load Up on Energy Fats to Boost Brain Power
Fats make up the majority of our cell membranes–including our brain. You need to feed the brain cells the right fats to help keep you sharp and mentally energized, and to protect the brain from toxins.
Step 4: Eat at Least Half Your Plate Raw to Energize the Gut
This doesn’t mean you should eat raw meat, but vegetables, fruits and seeds are best eaten raw, because when cooked, they lose a lot of their enzymes that we need for healthy digestion, a process that uses a lot of energy.
Step 5: Drink Lukewarm Lemon Water at Every Meal to Wake Up Your Organs
Drink a glass of lukewarm water with lemon first thing in the morning and then again at every meal. This combination wakes up your liver and gallbladder to flush toxins out of them, and gets your whole intestinal track moving.
Step 6: Do an Energy Move to Boost Circulation
Try Elkaim's favorite move, the jump and pump to increase blood flow and circulation by pumping energy through your body. To do this move, start in a sitting position, then jump and throw your fist in the air.
Check out the full article in :

3 comments:


  1. This is not Jazmin Martinez. James Simao is the man who behind this screen. He uses a fake name to make this account to scame male investors. James Simao is a scammer…….I was promised a sweet relaxful retirement by being in business with him for $10,000...and you know what happened? He betrayed me and stole all of my money before taking off to Mexico…. The police tried to find him but Mexico was out of the country and he could not be found. Don't invest money with him otherwise you're going to end up living in an apartment like me...From beach house to apartment…James Simao stole $10,000 from me to buy this junk water bottle from alibaba.com in china for only $5/bottle. Then he riff off the customers on amazon for $20/bottle. The junk bottle is leaking and it can't keep water cool. Save your money to buy a cheaper one on amazon. I got 3 different bottle for only $8/ bottle.



    P.S. DON’T BUY HIS STUPID BOTTLES TOO!
    Show less

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is not Jazmin Martinez. He is James Simao who is behind this website. James Simao is using a fake name as Jazmin Martinez to scame male investors. BE AWARE!!! JAMES SIMAO IS operating hi-drate H2o business. He stole $12,000 from me to buy these junk water bottle from alibaba.com in china for $5/bottle and sell these junk water bottle on amazon for $20/bottle. This is a riff off. Please don't waste your money on these junk water bottle because these bottle are leaking and they can't keep your water cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James Simao stole $11,720.40 from me 4 month ago. He claims to have a large investment pool of funds but can never prove it. James P Simao moved to California from Hawaii since 2011. Then he moved to Mexico since september 2014 after he stole money from me. James Simao is an U.S citizen however he doesn’t pay tax for U.S. He has stolen money from U.S citizens and brings his cash to Mexico to hide after every scam. How shamed when James Simao took advantage of a young single mom. On August, 14th, 2014 James Simao asked me for $5,000 upfront with promise that he would train me how to run a success Amazon business. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t provide me the services that he promised me as the contract (I still have the contract with me). On September, 11th, 2014, James Simao again asked me $6,720.25 upfront to pay for the goods for my amazon business . James Simao promised me that he would provide me a receipt from the distributor and I should receive the goods in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, James Simao didn’t give me a receipt from the distributor as I expected. I only received an invoice from James Simao, not the receipt from the distributor! . It has been 3 months since I gave James $6,720.25 to buy the goods , I haven’t received any products from James Simao yet.
    I found out that James Simao used my money to spend on his business expenses. I tried to contact James Simao so many times to ask for my money back but he never returned my phone call. I felt very angry and depressed when James stole $11,720.40 from me and disappeared without saying anything to me!

    ReplyDelete